Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got these, I know one is not football but is sick none the less, I traded what I thought would be fair value due to the sickness. He through in the fans of the game auto, just to make it a little more tempting.

[Image: 002.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 003-2.jpg]
Hey do u need the gridiron gear 09 x /25 Gonzalez rc?
What year fleer and what is the numbering.....please say it has numbering!
(03-30-2012 07:58 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]What year fleer and what is the numbering.....please say it has numbering!

04-05 Fleer and #'d 35/49. He pack pulled it from the LCS before it closed down. He had the picture of pulling it with the shop owner.
(03-30-2012 07:20 PM)cody_allen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey do u need the gridiron gear 09 x /25 Gonzalez rc?

09 wouldn't be a rookie, but I might be interested. Trying to work on only collecting BGS or PSA graded items of his atm, gotta send my current stuff in to be graded.
(03-30-2012 08:35 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]04-05 Fleer and #'d 35/49. He pack pulled it from the LCS before it closed down. He had the picture of pulling it with the shop owner.

09 wouldn't be a rookie, but I might be interested. Trying to work on only collecting BGS or PSA graded items of his atm, gotta send my current stuff in to be graded.

Awesome - always see those without numbers and cringe thinking they were fleer bankruptcy shells.

Awesome cards!
Nice spurs patch!
(03-30-2012 10:35 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome - always see those without numbers and cringe thinking they were fleer bankruptcy shells.

Awesome cards!

That's the only reason I traded my Steve Young auto for it. Only paid $25 for the Young, so I figured wasn't a bad trade reguardless of the BV
Oh I thought it was a rc. Well pm me if u need it.
Reference URL's