Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Leaving Feedback...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am I the only one who gets annoyed when someone you traded with marks their items as received but then doesn't leave feedback? It takes 10 seconds to do so. I would like to see Beckett set it up where traders are forced to leave feedback when marking items as received. Just my thoughts. What do you guys think?
I agree. I would be lying if I said I haven't left at the same time. When I have alot of trades coming in, I'll go and quickly mark received and then when I get home i'll check the cards and make sure everything is there and then leave feedback. What annoys me the most is the ones who go weeks without leaving feedback even though you left it for them. This is usually the ones with a ton of feedback. Its like they could care-less now because they are established. This was a big problem for me when first joining because fdbk was important to me. Still is but not as crazy about it. lol
Mine has been stuck on one less Feedback than trades ever since before the change to the new site.

However, some people possibly do not notice or forget after clicking receive that they have to go click on another tab to leave feedback because click receive and it clears away/ disappears.

What's also nice is people who leave a zero star in the payment section just because you did not buy anything due to it being a trade ha ha.
I am an offender, generally leave a lot at once. Its a different page, same as grading cards, out of sight out of mind. I will try to do better...Mel
Out of all my trades only 3 people have not left me feedback. It drives me nuts! I think the main reason the drives me nuts is I got a bit of OCD and the numbers dont line up.
(03-30-2012 05:20 PM)radarblip Wrote: [ -> ]I am an offender, generally leave a lot at once. Its a different page, same as grading cards, out of sight out of mind. I will try to do better...Mel

Which is why I think it should be made part of marking items received. Jmo.
Not to defend the feedback thing guys but I don't always leave it right away and with VERY good reason. It's always one of two things. I am on my phone or my iPad and rarely on the computer. I never leave feedback unless on the computer cause I don't wanna be that guy that accidentally left a negative.
Reference URL's