Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone interested?

[Image: hawaii-1.jpg]
[Image: sanya.jpg]
(03-28-2012 11:32 PM)TheHammer417 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone interested?

[Image: hawaii-1.jpg]
[Image: sanya.jpg]

Yes please! What would you like for the Hawaii card? Cash, or maybe some of my Lincy's?
(03-28-2012 11:44 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Yes please! What would you like for the Hawaii card? Cash, or maybe some of my Lincy's?

Oh my, yes I remember you have a lot of Lincecum cards...Maybe we can work something out for some of them Smile
I would take but at lower trade value
(03-29-2012 12:18 AM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]I would take but at lower trade value

I thought we had a deal in the works over a week ago but you never responded to me about it.
I know I was on vacation in kauai
NOt sure what happened with our trade, I thought you cancelled it. I have been so busy at work for the last 10 days. I work at Ruth's Chris in Boston and we have Restaurant Week which is actually 2 weeks and it's hell for us! I worked 67 hours last week (I normally work 25-30)
I'd be happy to work on a new deal in any case. I spend about a month a year in Maui and this would be a real nice keepsake!
(03-29-2012 12:38 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]NOt sure what happened with our trade, I thought you cancelled it. I have been so busy at work for the last 10 days. I work at Ruth's Chris in Boston and we have Restaurant Week which is actually 2 weeks and it's hell for us! I worked 67 hours last week (I normally work 25-30)
I'd be happy to work on a new deal in any case. I spend about a month a year in Maui and this would be a real nice keepsake!

Yeah I thought I remembered us having some type of trade, not sure what happened to it.
Offer sent
check me for the hawaii. i loaded up my double lincys. lmk. thanks!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's