Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(03-26-2012 09:28 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]My phone just rang and this just got real, that's all I have to say.

Don't leave us in the dark man.. Whats up?
(03-26-2012 09:30 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: [ -> ]details please! i have seen him on another site i know i have but i cant find him now. i am hoping he was booted?

I can't post any at the moment. I will when I know more. Hopefully tonight.

All I will say is Jake may have messed with the wrong people. He better hope he is as smart as he thinks he is.
(03-26-2012 09:28 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]My phone just rang and this just got real, that's all I have to say.

Call from the Police or is he/she calling and threatening you? Hopefully it is the latter, that will be just more trouble for him. Do you think you will have to get a lawyer for this mess?
I'll put the coffee on.
(03-26-2012 09:31 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I can't post any at the moment. I will when I know more. Hopefully tonight.

All I will say is Jake may have messed with the wrong people. He better hope he is as smart as he thinks he is.

Can't wait to hear this......
suspense...
Personally I would invite all threats and beg him to come over if thats the case.
Cant wait to hear the trouble he is in and the payback that we will all be able to get for these lies he fed to us and the tricks he played on us.
i am just going to reiterate my best wishes to all who got screwed by this guy. hopefully he comes to his senses before it's too late, but time is running out
sorry to hear that man, can't stand people with bad intentions in such a fun hobby
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's