Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would you rather cards were price @ book and then put into say a 50% off box. Or would you rather cards were priced at the sale price. Or would you like the cheaper stuff priced @ book and in the box and the case cards priced at the sale price. I have thousands of cards to price for next weekends show and dont want to waste my time too much hah
I prefer the price you want for the card.
Its usually best to put BV. People are not afraid to ask for discounts at shows.
I'm with brane on this one. Put the price you want on the card. People will still try for a cheaper price anyways.
There are multi-line pricing labels now you can put both book and sale price on the card.
lol... I'm with Marinocollector. Mark it full price. If marked at sale price, people will still try to haggle you down, thinking the stated price is just the starting price point.
(03-25-2012 01:11 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]lol... I'm with Marinocollector. Mark it full price. If marked at sale price, people will still try to haggle you down, thinking the stated price is just the starting price point.

Yeah weve done a billion shows and never do the same thing haha...so im thinking the case cards ($50 and up) ill price at book. and everything else put in a certain value box (s) since we have a few tables haha
Honestly I find myself buying out of the case that says 50% off and I usually stay away from the book value thinking they just charge too much.
Put full book price, I always pay between 25-50% book these days at most anyway...Wink
I myself would prefer to look through a discounted box......
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's