Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: so I fell asleep...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for like 2 years, and when I woke up, nobody wanted a manning auto or a brady auto in trade for a maualuga auto... it was weird... like the twilight zone... LOL
i'll take you up on that offer, let me pick up some autos for you haha
I got em for trade... going to give it another week... then all 3 of em are going to ebay at .99 starting bid... WORTHLESS!... lol
are there specific ones you are looking for?
nope... just nice ones... not the base autos where there is 299 of em or whatever... atleast one good auto and maybe a few lower end autos... not set on anything
If you're only looking for Maualuga, your best bet is to put them on the bay and buy what you want. There is plenty of interest for your cards (I'm one of them), but no one has what you're wanting in return. I'm not trying to come across rude.
and there's some nice maualuga 1/1 plate autos and short print autos on ebay. as a seller i'd do some trading for the ones on ebay for what ou're offering if they were mine. maybe try that route. never hurts to ask if a seller would be willing to trade. hell i asked one today if he'd trade.
not at all, I appreciate your honesty... I was just hoping to see someone get this in a trade as opposed to having to buy it (and me get a nice rey card as well)
(03-23-2012 02:53 PM)gangstippie Wrote: [ -> ]If you're only looking for Maualuga, your best bet is to put them on the bay and buy what you want. There is plenty of interest for your cards (I'm one of them), but no one has what you're wanting in return. I'm not trying to come across rude.
Yep, it sucks when you want something nobody has...Good luck in your search
(03-24-2012 09:47 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, it sucks when you want something nobody has...Good luck in your search

+1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's