Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
cant post the auction since its live, but there is a supercollectors dream on there. 12 printing plates in one listing!! 12!!! gotta see if i cant squeeze the money out my financial advisor (aka the wifey)
lol good luck with that one! No, but really, good luck. I hope you get the go ahead on this one.
I saw that, good luck, keep us informed if you are able to get them.
keeping my fingers crossed. gonna break the new to the ol' lady when i get home from work
i couldnt find the auction. either way good luck.
In my place, I am the financial advisor. Big Grin

Good luck to the OP! Smile
(03-21-2012 10:07 AM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]i couldnt find the auction. either way good luck.

SEARCH Laron Landry, new listed and theres a Magenta printing plate as the main pic if you wanna check it out
Dam bro good luck hope the jets fans stay away they got enough already lol
(03-21-2012 11:02 AM)supbullcoc Wrote: [ -> ]SEARCH Laron Landry, new listed and theres a Magenta printing plate as the main pic if you wanna check it out

cool thanks
Awesome lot of cards, however I will be surprised if it only sells for $100. I also wouldn't have mentioned it on here until the auction ended, as that just advertises the deal to others who might buy it just to piece it out and resell the cards. Good luck in getting it.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's