Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that the 49ers are out of the manning hunt, and smith might not be coming back, kaepernick might get a shot. I'm sure he has some talent Wink
don't wanna think about it, traded away prolly 5 of his autos over the past season. I'm just gunna put my head in the sand lol
Naw man, him and the niners just agreed to a new deal. Smith will be their QB.
(03-20-2012 07:24 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]Naw man, him and the niners just agreed to a new deal. Smith will be their QB.

good, im still recovering from that Jeremy Lin crap, I don't need that happening again! lol
(03-20-2012 07:32 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]good, im still recovering from that Jeremy Lin crap, I don't need that happening again! lol

You should pm me every time you make a trade and which guys you trade away LOL!!
You guys looking for a Colin Kaepernick, I have a sweet spot 2011 Auto/Helmit if you are interested!
I've liked Kaepernick... just not too happy that SF brought back Alex Smith. I want Kap to get his shot. I actually think he'll be better than Cam, and almost as good as Dalton. Dalton may not put up a ton of yards, but the guy wins games...I'd rather have a 9-7 QB vs a 2-14 one.
I'm guessing we will see Kaep at some point this coming season. Hopefully he just keeps working away until he gets his shot.
Reference URL's