Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just seen that april 3rd is the release date for the new NFL Nike Jerseys. Cant Wait!
I'll survive lol a jerseys a jersey to me, but I'm just a bitter young/old man lol
lol... I have started a jersey collection... so I cant wait to get a new game used... prices are going to be crazy for the first few though!
(03-20-2012 06:49 PM)donbickle707 Wrote: [ -> ]lol... I have started a jersey collection... so I cant wait to get a new game used... prices are going to be crazy for the first few though!

eh, GU wise IDK if it'll make MUCH of a difference...I mean ya it's different, but I can't imagine them just being Nike making that much of a difference. IDK, I've been wrong before lol
Cant wait...new tags/logos Big Grin
I'm really excited for it
I thought I read somewhere where you shouldnt expect much of a difference this year.I know as a Panthers fan we have already altered our logo and pretty much all Panthers fans are waiting on a Black Helmet and black pants but I highly doubt we will have either.
not going to be much of difference other than the styling of the uniforms, only the seahawks and panthers changed their logo's... jerseys wont be so loose fit and will be tighter to the body, potentially there could be less "jersey grab tackles" the defense is going to have the hardest time imo...

"Neither Nike nor the NFL has confirmed these sketches are official or anything, but it gives you an idea of what changes might be coming when Nike takes over in 2012."

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/sports/2010/...-uniforms/
Those are 100% false.Nike came out multiple times.Those designs were from somebody who got bored on photoshop.
If that's what that what the bengal unis might look like then the multicolor patches will be ruined now also!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's