Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know he's not a colt anymore...but I would've killed for these lol DIRT CHEAP too...what a shame Sad
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370594563241?ssP...fresh=true

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370594563610?ssP...fresh=true

Maybe gettin that triple Exquisite auto wasn't such a good idea Tongue
wow...bummer but im sure you can find some more deals at some point this offseason
(03-20-2012 06:15 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: [ -> ]wow...bummer but im sure you can find some more deals at some point this offseason

that is not the point and you know it Tongue lol
It's funny how everyone out there is dumping all their Colts cards...Wink fickle collectors for sure...
Those actually aren't that great of prices. I wouldn't pay more than $50 for the dual because Addai is on it and the Topps auto always sells in that area.
(03-20-2012 06:19 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: [ -> ]Those actually aren't that great of prices. I wouldn't pay more than $50 for the dual because Addai is on it and the Topps auto always sells in that area.

bv is 120-150 last I checked
That is book value yes, I got some cards I'd be more than willing to sell you for 2/3rd bv
(03-20-2012 06:24 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: [ -> ]That is book value yes, I got some cards I'd be more than willing to sell you for 2/3rd bv

not denying that, but I deal in BV, so as far as I'm concerned it's a good deal
(03-20-2012 06:19 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: [ -> ]Those actually aren't that great of prices. I wouldn't pay more than $50 for the dual because Addai is on it and the Topps auto always sells in that area.

Agreed. addai kills the dual and the other one is a pretty icky design IMO
(03-20-2012 06:46 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. addai kills the dual and the other one is a pretty icky design IMO

coming from Non-Colts fans I'm taking it all with a grain of salt. I enjoyed Addais play over the years (not so much the past season or two though) and have no problem with it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's