Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope they pick him up and becomes a TE or RB.
i hope they get him for the simple fact i love the guy and i'm a packer fan. i would be the first to sport a green and yellow tebow jersey in whatever capacity they picked him up at. fingers, toes and eyes crossed it happens soon so i can sleep.
(03-20-2012 05:40 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]i hope they get him for the simple fact i love the guy and i'm a packer fan. i would be the first to sport a green and yellow tebow jersey in whatever capacity they picked him up at. fingers, toes and eyes crossed it happens soon so i can sleep.

Let him punt if he wants.
Tim Tebow would be better at TE than stupid Jermichael Finely... LOL
(03-20-2012 05:43 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]Tim Tebow would be better at TE than stupid Jermichael Finely... LOL

Who Butterfingers? That's no joke.
Send Finley to Dallas where he should have landed in the first place. Idiots in Dallas passed on him and took that moron Martellus Bennett.
(03-20-2012 05:55 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Send Finley to Dallas where he should have landed in the first place. Idiots in Dallas passed on him and took that moron Martellus Bennett.

With a qb (Romo) who can't throw on target and Finley who can't catch a ball thrown right to him they'd probably put up pretty good numbers by luck. You can have him.

Tongue
Hahaha, I would still take him behind Witten, Finley is a monster!
(03-20-2012 05:58 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]With a qb (Romo) who can't throw on target and Finley who can't catch a ball thrown right to him they'd probably put up pretty good numbers by luck. You can have him.

Tongue
BAHAHAHA lol that seriously is the plain truth. They would be the best combo ever!!!!! XD
(03-20-2012 05:55 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Send Finley to Dallas where he should have landed in the first place. Idiots in Dallas passed on him and took that moron Martellus Bennett.

atleast you admit that your management are idiots Tongue....this of course is coming from a guy whose team, after one terrible season, panics and drops every major offensive starter other than Reggie Wayne Tongue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's