Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lates Victory ! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Swee pickup, hopefully he'll get more playing time this year since we have no other WR's lol
right ! hope so too.... think we are gonna wind up with robinson and ***fingers crossed*** somehow blackmon
Laurent Robinson went to the Jaguars today Sad Nice Pick up! Being Marshall is no longer a fin you should probably move those Wink
Sad how the seller thinks it was worth $600...lmao
nice plate. Cant figure how the one of the other colors only went for 15.
i put a 50.00 bid on it and never looked back completely forgot about because I never put it in my watch list.... my wife said I should check my purchases because she thought I won something...oooops Smile
look who the seller is.... hmmm think theres threads about him shilling but ... hey I wanted it Smile
if you notice i won it for 48 ... kinda funny how the last 3 bids were from the same person... nd they were only willing to go 48? I would have tried at least 50 if I was a legitimate bidder..... 48 or 50 whats the difference unless your driving up prices.
Reference URL's