Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: help with photobucket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry guys. I know this isn't a trade question, but I'm trying to update a previous post by distorting the cards that have been traded like I've seen many of you guys do. Even after I put the image code back in my post the old image is still showing up. On photobucket I replaced the old image with the new one. Should I have created a new image with a new image code? Thanks in advance for the help!
It just takes a while for it to update. If you distort it and save as original it will show up in a few hours. Its just slow.
(03-11-2012 11:08 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]It just takes a while for it to update. If you distort it and save as original it will show up in a few hours. Its just slow.

Edit the image within photobucket. Use their tools.
(03-11-2012 09:24 PM)everett03 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys. I know this isn't a trade question, but I'm trying to update a previous post by distorting the cards that have been traded like I've seen many of you guys do. Even after I put the image code back in my post the old image is still showing up. On photobucket I replaced the old image with the new one. Should I have created a new image with a new image code? Thanks in advance for the help!

you can save as a new copy, then replace the original.
(03-11-2012 11:19 PM)krn001 Wrote: [ -> ]you can save as a new copy, then replace the original.

That is okay as long as your thread is limited to 10 images. Otherwise you can't edit your listing so replacing isn't possible. I just save over the old one and it always updates shortly after.
Reference URL's