Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
im looking to making a set of 2011 Tier 1 purple's .....anyone have some of these?....shoot me a pm of what your looking for in return for these cards.....thanks
There is a Longoria floating around on one of these threads. I also have a Panik on the way. I'll be sending it for helping me out. You have a fair on card auto for the Ozzie or what are you thinking. Its all yours.
ozzie ?......btw.....do you have the aaron ring or do you need that?
(03-11-2012 09:44 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]There is a Longoria floating around on one of these threads. I also have a Panik on the way. I'll be sending it for helping me out. You have a fair on card auto for the Ozzie or what are you thinking. Its all yours.

i bought the longoria, not going anywhere. I have a hank aaron thats ft though if you're interested
just started this set.....only have one and thats buster posey, so i do need that one. Send me a PM of what your looking for in return.....i have alot of cards for trade bait
(03-11-2012 09:48 AM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]ozzie ?......btw.....do you have the aaron ring or do you need that?

Heck no, I need it too and would deal Ozzie in that deal for sure.
ok you got it.....its a deal
(03-11-2012 10:19 AM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]ok you got it.....its a deal

Pm me
Ive got a longo
(03-11-2012 10:49 AM)lopez112308 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive got a longo

PM sent.....thanks
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's