Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am putting this post up now and will be listing them after I finsh I really don't have a set price and I am willing to negociate as there are some auctions coming up I want to win So here are the cards. You can check my org as well and see if there is anything you want there as I am willing to sell just about anything for my Derek Jeter collection. The 10 Code card from 2011 Allen and Ginter I would like $15.00 shipped though.

[Image: scan0045.jpg]

[Image: scan0044.jpg]

[Image: scan0043.jpg]

[Image: scan0042.jpg]

[Image: scan0041.jpg]

[Image: scan0046.jpg]

[Image: scan0047.jpg]
How much for the Casey Chris?
I do believe everything is inthere with a price I might be missing some but its late and I need to go to bed.
i will check you.....those are some nice cards......one question.....is the terry pendelton a superfractor version?
(03-08-2012 01:32 AM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]i will check you.....those are some nice cards......one question.....is the terry pendelton a superfractor version?

No I believe it was just the normal 1992 Donruss Elite version.
If the Chapman isn't ripped, what are you looking for on that?
(03-08-2012 12:38 PM)motu79 Wrote: [ -> ]If the Chapman isn't ripped, what are you looking for on that?

Its ripped already.
Reference URL's