Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(03-19-2012 07:55 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]I am hoping the Kukoc.... goes for the same price as the last one..

Good luck.
WE WANT SCANS WE WANT SCANS or at least the rest of them :-D
(03-18-2012 09:35 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]fokertino,
Ya, I was surprised about the prices he is going for. Didn't think it would be that high, but again.. those Preferred PRIME cards are the best looking out of the product!! love them...

Here's the one I pulled. Rest of case break will be posted tomorrow after I get internet at the house.
[Image: TONIKUKOC_PRIME_22-25.jpg]

Anybody have an opinion how much this card would be worth? how about commons?

Thats sick.
Awesome Break!!!!
all scans available at... including a few boxes of Elite Black Box that I just opened...

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb1/j...%20BREAKS/

[Image: PREFERRED_ROOKIES_03-99.jpg][Image: PREFERRED_DIKEMBEMUTOMBO_02-74.jpg]
[Image: PREFERRED_LEGENDS_140-150.jpg][Image: PREFERRED_ROBERTHORRY_03-49.jpg]
[Image: PREFERRED_LEGENDS_103-150.jpg][Image: PREFERRED_CONNIEHAWKINS_12-74.jpg]
[Image: CLYDEDREXLER_05-25.jpg][Image: CHRISMULLIN_60-74.jpg][Image: BILLRUSSELL_2-5.jpg][Image: PREFERRED_ROOKIE_79-99.jpg]
Was the kukoc the case hit??
I think his Bill Russell 2/5 would be the case hit. Still some absolutely awesome cards in there. Congrats many times over!
(03-20-2012 11:37 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats many times over!

Multiply that again! Smile
ya, I think the Bill Russell was the case hit, but kinda disappointed that I bulled him, instead of current A-List players.. I think the Preferred Prime /25 patch cards are sick!! Seems like they are what everybody is after right now... I am going to see if I can get a couple more boxes to test my luck.. Hopefully, my LCS has them for a good price. Tried to go yesterday, but they closed early..

PJ's Sports Cards (Chula Vista, Ca) San Diego
(03-20-2012 12:03 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]ya, I think the Bill Russell was the case hit, but kinda disappointed that I bulled him, instead of current A-List players.. I think the Preferred Prime /25 patch cards are sick!! Seems like they are what everybody is after right now... I am going to see if I can get a couple more boxes to test my luck.. Hopefully, my LCS has them for a good price. Tried to go yesterday, but they closed early..

PJ's Sports Cards (Chula Vista, Ca) San Diego

Definitely buy the cheaper boxes. Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's