Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The only one I have is Jeff Harris auto im going for the whole artifacts auto facts set lmk what you guys have
Just put about 36 singles in my org after reading your thread. I believe somewhere in my card closet I have the entire 1-100. If you want me to look for it, let me know. Thanks
Sorry about that should have been more clear in the title looking for the auto facts signatures set thanks man
I have quite a few of these. Will get you a complete list this weekend.
(03-05-2012 05:22 PM)dbacksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about that should have been more clear in the title looking for the auto facts signatures set thanks man

Check my org for those also if you want.
I can use all the ones you have listed except for the Capuano that ones pending lmk what you are looking for currently or pm me a price dlvd
mikecala98 i saw alot that i could use in your buckett lmk if you want to work a group deal out or if you want to only do pieces i could definately use the Mauer first and foremost lmk
(03-05-2012 05:39 PM)dbacksfan Wrote: [ -> ]I can use all the ones you have listed except for the Capuano that ones pending lmk what you are looking for currently or pm me a price dlvd
mikecala98 i saw alot that i could use in your buckett lmk if you want to work a group deal out or if you want to only do pieces i could definately use the Mauer first and foremost lmk

mauer and joe carter are gone. rest i should have. prince, ryan z, michael young, jack clark, and some more off the top.
Well i could use all of the ones you have lmk what youd be lookin for and PM me a list of what you got and maybe a price dlvd
(03-05-2012 06:32 PM)dbacksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Well i could use all of the ones you have lmk what youd be lookin for and PM me a list of what you got and maybe a price dlvd

will do this weekend
TTT.....
TTT.....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's