Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have much left FT anymore due to selling most of my collection,but maybe I still have some things that you may need. If you have ALL 6 I'll buy them if the price is mad cheap!(like me,haha)

Tongue

Need #'s 24(Chipper),46(Munson)

Also need a handful of GQ SPs,though my MAIN goal is still the Greens:
#'s 303,311,312,316,318,324,326,330,336,346,347,349
Hey, I have a lot arriving this week. I can't remember what I have though. I'll keep in touch. Do you have any doubles? I'm trying to finish the green set as well.
(02-28-2012 06:00 PM)rpspenner Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I have a lot arriving this week. I can't remember what I have though. I'll keep in touch. Do you have any doubles? I'm trying to finish the green set as well.

No,no doubles unfortunately. I started to try & complete this set well after they came out,and my local Targets & Wally Worlds were not able to keep them in stock. So I went the Beckett Trade route,and I'm almost there.
no worries. If I have any I'll let you know. I should have a few dupes of the sps you need, too. I'm franticly trying to finish this set before the 2012 set comes out!
(02-28-2012 07:31 PM)rpspenner Wrote: [ -> ]no worries. If I have any I'll let you know. I should have a few dupes of the sps you need, too. I'm franticly trying to finish this set before the 2012 set comes out!

Haha. Me too! That's my goal. I have all inserts,alot of the Bronze framed,and sooo close to Framed Green & SPs.

I have a few Autos & GUs but I'm casually getting those.

I got a duplicate Fukudome GU if you need it. I'll trade it for some SPs
I checked my little stash for you, but sadly, I didn't have any of the numbers you need. I tried! Good luck completing the set... it'll look great when finished!
(02-28-2012 10:06 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: [ -> ]I checked my little stash for you, but sadly, I didn't have any of the numbers you need. I tried! Good luck completing the set... it'll look great when finished!

Thanks for looking at least bro! I appreciate it.
only 3 more Greens to go! who can help? 24,46,50
sorry, I check last night, but I don't have any dupes of your needs. Try checking dbauer2 he's a big GQ collector as well.
Reference URL's