Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chances are they will all suck cuz they're future mets, but i can dream . Let me know what you have, i can trade or buy , thanks
Man if you'd have posted yesterday. I had a Nimmo Bowman Chrome, but jakelovescards has agreed to a deal. If it falls through I'll PM you.
sounds good thanks
Ive got a wheeler sterling auto. I think its listed
I have a Sterling Nimmo auto and these two. The Wheeler is technically in my prospect PC, so it's not marked FT, but it could be had for the right deal.

[Image: 06harvey.jpg]

[Image: 09wheeler.jpg]
(02-28-2012 03:19 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Sterling Nimmo auto and these two. The Wheeler is technically in my prospect PC, so it's not marked FT, but it could be had for the right deal.

[Image: 06harvey.jpg]

[Image: 09wheeler.jpg]

offer sent, check comments, thanks buddy
anyone else ? Got a few deals going
(02-28-2012 03:13 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Ive got a wheeler sterling auto. I think its listed

offer sent, sorry ddnt see this yesterday for some reason
I got a wheeler auto or two I can put into my org. If you got Nimmo ? Lol.. Stop trying to steal my nimmo John !! Just kidding, but if you get any extra nimmo autos I NEED them. He is our hometown boy, so my kids are crazy over him. Pm me if you would like his Ttm address, he sends you some really cool autoed cards man. Jake
(02-29-2012 12:15 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: [ -> ]I got a wheeler auto or two I can put into my org. If you got Nimmo ? Lol.. Stop trying to steal my nimmo John !! Just kidding, but if you get any extra nimmo autos I NEED them. He is our hometown boy, so my kids are crazy over him. Pm me if you would like his Ttm address, he sends you some really cool autoed cards man. Jake

Thanks i appreciate it. Hope he can turn the mets fortunes one day lol. Ill make sure to get you any extras. Let me know if you list the wheelers il take a stab at them.
(02-28-2012 12:53 PM)john1580 Wrote: [ -> ]Chances are they will all suck cuz they're future mets, but i can dream . Let me know what you have, i can trade or buy , thanks

Hi friend
I try to get 2011 BDP Nimmo's canary diamond fractor(non Auto).
If I got, how much would you like to pay for? Just PM me
Thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's