Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to trade this for a bryce harper auto, or a high end Jeter RC, lmk what you have thanks

[Image: F2.jpg]
thats nice man!
I have a BGS 9.5 w/9 auto Bowman Prospects Bryce Harper I may be willing to trade. Couldn't do straight up though but the Manning would be a nice start. Not sure what bv is ov the Manning however
Thanks!

(02-28-2012 11:21 AM)sastahl Wrote: [ -> ]thats nice man!

Hmm might be interested. I actually just picked up one of those myself, mine is a BGS 9 w/10 auto.

(02-28-2012 11:23 AM)tperks76 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a BGS 9.5 w/9 auto Bowman Prospects Bryce Harper I may be willing to trade. Couldn't do straight up though but the Manning would be a nice start. Not sure what bv is ov the Manning however
(02-28-2012 11:35 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!

Hmm might be interested. I actually just picked up one of those myself, mine is a BGS 9 w/10 auto.

I seen you had the Bowman Chrome Auto BGS 9 w/10 auto. This one is out of the Original Bowman Release. BP1B
Oh I see, lol..this is why i stick with football. Well in that case, yes I would be interested in it. LMK if there is somethign we can work out.

(02-28-2012 11:39 AM)tperks76 Wrote: [ -> ]I seen you had the Bowman Chrome Auto BGS 9 w/10 auto. This one is out of the Original Bowman Release. BP1B
bump it up
Reference URL's