Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me know what you'd be after. I need to raise some funds.
What ya selling? All my wants are listed.
Everything really, but all mine are not listed yet. Any specifics?
I looked at your needs, quite a list. I have maybe 2500 of those. The main issue would be do you now fair market value on those 90s cards you need? Beckett is WAY off on those. I mean the 8 oconnell for $2, haha.
Any lower end (price range) autos you'd part with? If so, I might be interested. LMK. Also, if you have any cards that have Frank and Ventura, I'd be interested.
Lemme know when they are listed and we will see what we can come up with. I understand that some sell higher than others and others sell for way lower than book as well.
(02-20-2012 11:57 PM)ozzieguillen13 Wrote: [ -> ]Lemme know when they are listed and we will see what we can come up with. I understand that some sell higher than others and others sell for way lower than book as well.

Man I'm not listing my 3000 card collection. The idea was to see if anyone had a want I could look and see if I had it. I am it just gonna list my whole PC.
Hey. Do you happen to have any on-card Thomas autos FS?
Never sell the autos, sorry
Reference URL's