Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I pulled a Kendal Hunter auto today (it's in the BB section), and I'm not sure what I want to do with it. The auto isn't anything special, but none the less, he was pretty darn good last season.

So my question to the community is:

If I move this card, will I regret it in the years to come? What will Kendall Hunter become? I ask this because he's going to always be behind Gore, right?

Thanks for any input guys! Smile
I havent seen him play a lot, but when I have, I was VERY impressed. Yeah, he's behind Gore, as he should be, but RB's these days have a short career so I can definitely see him being a feature back at some point. I'm holding onto a couple of his decent cards actually.
I think he could be the anwser when Gore is done.Gore is gonna be 29 when the 2012 season starts,and numbers dont really lie when the players reach 30 they usually break down.Gore isnt mr durable as it is as hes had some major injuries already.
Thanks for the inpput guys. My thoughts exactly... Bselje, I was VERY impressed as well, that's why I was wondering what others thought Smile

Jdetter - Great point about the age thing!
(02-17-2012 12:59 PM)monsterx Wrote: [ -> ]So I pulled a Kendal Hunter auto today (it's in the BB section), and I'm not sure what I want to do with it. The auto isn't anything special, but none the less, he was pretty darn good last season.

So my question to the community is:

If I move this card, will I regret it in the years to come? What will Kendall Hunter become? I ask this because he's going to always be behind Gore, right?

Thanks for any input guys! Smile
I would hang onto it. Kendall did very well in college. And you've gotta realize when the upcoming season stars, Frank Gore is going to be 29 years old. Which leaves him maybe 1 or 2 years left as a starting running back. Look at what happened Tomlinson, after he turned 30, he was replaced. So good chances if Kendall Hunter can stay healthy and show alot of promise, he might make you very happy a couple years down the road.

I hung onto jamaal charles knowing that Thomas Jones was at the end of his carreer and was starting ahead of Charles. It paid off very well for me to really get some items I was really interested in.
i pulled an spa auto of him out of 15 last weekend. Guessing BV will be $100 when its priced since anthony dixon /25 from last years set was $80 and hes ahead of him on the depth chart and popularity wise. I also really like him, but dont know how patient I will be!!

That said, just looked at ebay and only one of these has sold thus far and it was for $94, maybe I should send it that way...
(02-17-2012 01:43 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: [ -> ]i pulled an spa auto of him out of 15 last weekend. Guessing BV will be $100 when its priced since anthony dixon /25 from last years set was $80 and hes ahead of him on the depth chart and popularity wise. I also really like him, but dont know how patient I will be!!

That said, just looked at ebay and only one of these has sold thus far and it was for $94, maybe I should send it that way...

Nice! I just pulled a SPA auto Roy Helu /15 today. Probably along the same bv as Hunter, no?
Still, Hunter really impressed me this year. He's got great upside.
Id think him and Helu would be the same when pricing comes out.
You guys are kinda thinking the same way I am, I think I'l hold onto this one Smile
He is my offseason target other than PCs. Gore doesnt have too many great years left, and Hunter has looked great. I think he has a good future.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's