Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been collecting nothing but Minnesota Twins for the last seven years, and over that time I've gathered an impressive collection of autographs, GU cards, and other cool stuff.

One of the things I'm missing, though, is a nice collection of vintage Twins baseball cards, so I would like to shift my focus to that.

Unfortunately, I don't have any vintage to trade, so I am hoping I can trade my GU and autograph cards toward nice Twins vintage.

I am mainly looking for stuff from 1960 to 1980. I would be interested in some RCs past 1980 (like Puckett or Hrbek) and also would be interested in some pre-1960 Nationals cards if they eventually wore a Twins jersey (Killebrew, Bob Allison, etc . . . )

I like vintage that is in good shape, but I'm also willing to trade for vintage that is a little banged up, just don't expect as much in return.

I am also especially looking for Minnesota Twins team cards. I'm trying to collect them, and I have a good start.

Please let me know what you have and what you are looking for. My bucket is fairly updated, but doesn't have everything in it. Thanks, and let's make some deals.
bump it up.
Reference URL's