Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The last minute crowd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who else here has yet to get their significant other a v day gift? I need to get this handled this morning haha
I got it done this morning. Box of chocolate, giant stuffed teddy bear, a nice card with a few scratchoffs and gift cards, and a nice bottle of champagne we've had in storage. Easy as cake.
She has some Pandora beads picked out at a local jewelry store but I worked last night, 2p-10p, so I didn't have a chance to get any of them yet. I work today, 11a-6p, so my only chance to get them is at lunch today. Most likely, I'll have to wait until my day off to do anything special.

Supposedly, she has a great gift for me. It won't be cards though, so how great can it be? Wink
(02-14-2012 08:34 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: [ -> ]I got it done this morning. Box of chocolate, giant stuffed teddy bear, a nice card with a few scratchoffs and gift cards, and a nice bottle of champagne we've had in storage. Easy as cake.

Oh man... Check out this article.
Have to get mine today as well....card, chocolates and a few scratch offs....oh and a night out
Ha well then I was plannin on getting multiple items from that list...hmmm....and I have a lunch date with my grandmother this afternoon then dinner with yee old ball an chain. So Maybe I can pick up something unique after lunch...ideas?
(02-14-2012 08:47 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Ha well then I was plannin on getting multiple items from that list...hmmm....and I have a lunch date with my grandmother this afternoon then dinner with yee old ball an chain. So Maybe I can pick up something unique after lunch...ideas?

Chocolates ARE on this list, but they are NOT the assorted type as mentioned in the other article
Well, I was going to randomly call up a girl I haven't seen in a while and see if she wanted to grab lunch, but I have a workman here all day doing construction, so I can't leave.....grrrrrr..
My wife will be having our baby by Sunday night at the latest so wine or champagne is out of the question. I'm going to grab a card and some flowers on my way home tonight and if she feels like it, I'll go to a restaurant of her choice. Otherwise, it might be the couch tonight. She's not the most comfortable person at this point.
Ya, i got her a card and a.j. green auto rookie!! Hope she likes it
ME! lol..gotta get some cupcakes at the cupcake factory.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's