Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this feature going to be added? I remember it being mentioned in one of the features to be added when the new Marketplace rolled out, but it's nowhere to be found.

Did it just get scrapped or is it coming? There are a ton of cards I'd love to pick up but they're just a bit overpriced.
(02-08-2012 05:06 PM)ronzomanzi Wrote: [ -> ]Is this feature going to be added? I remember it being mentioned in one of the features to be added when the new Marketplace rolled out, but it's nowhere to be found.

Did it just get scrapped or is it coming? There are a ton of cards I'd love to pick up but they're just a bit overpriced.

They say it will come with time.

I am a Marketplace dealer and I get offers sent to me via email all the time some I can do and some I wont so feel free to just email us offers! I do know that some of the guys are much faster and more likely to respond than others, but you make offers at your local shop or show it is no different here just try to be respectful with the offers and understand if somebody doesn't take a low-ball offer on hot players or their local players.
Most of us are easy enough to deal with.

Jeremy
CommonGuy Sports
Reference URL's