Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fbd9d0e8.jpg]

Looking to trade it, please send offer
Check me for it. Didn't find it in your organize.
Are the SPs #'d like last year as far as the code on the back?
(02-07-2012 08:37 PM)dspainjr Wrote: [ -> ]Are the SPs #'d like last year as far as the code on the back?

I don't know what you mean ? There is a code # on the back behinde the topps.com if that's what you mean.
The SPs do have different code on the back when compared to base cards. I can't remember what the different number are but its the last 4 or 5 numbers
(02-07-2012 08:13 PM)7whodey Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for it. Didn't find it in your organize.

Sorry I got it added, but I already traded it. Thanks for the look tho. I do have a really nice 3 color patch auto of a bangles player if you want to check it ou. I have some other leake stuff to.
(02-07-2012 09:24 PM)clarkzac Wrote: [ -> ]The SPs do have different code on the back when compared to base cards. I can't remember what the different number are but its the last 4 or 5 numbers

Yeah it is. Lot longer than the base codes I just looked.
Jake I sent you a message on our trade
(02-07-2012 09:41 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]Jake I sent you a message on our trade

Got it sent one back..lol..
Reference URL's