Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the following 2009 Elite Throwback Threads:

1. #11 Warrick Dunn /30
2. #19 Brady Quinn/Julius Jones /100
4. #23 Joe Namath/Brett Favre /100
7. #38 Cadillac Williams /50
8. #39 Peyton Manning /180

Here's one to look at...presenting Mr. Drew Brees

Front:

[Image: scan0645.jpg]

Back:

[Image: scan0643.jpg]
Thanks Gooch for the idea Smile

I need only these 5 cards to finish the regular jersey set. PLEASE PM me if you know where any may be hiding!!!! Thanks -T- Smile
I think jk Amsterdam has the manning one...but I'm not sure
(02-05-2012 08:47 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]I think jk Amsterdam has the manning one...but I'm not sure

I'll PM him thanks Smile
Hmmmm....that card #22 i have seen somewhere..i looked and i dont have it but my buddy in Florida might...let me see if i can get a hold of him my dear...he is like a ghost.
that will be a SWEET set to clean up!...LOVE IT!
Big Grin
(02-05-2012 08:49 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm....that card #22 i have seen somewhere..i looked and i dont have it but my buddy in Florida might...let me see if i can get a hold of him my dear...he is like a ghost.
that will be a SWEET set to clean up!...LOVE IT!
Big Grin

Thanks Jeffie!!! Any help is TRULY appreciated Big Grin
I checked each of the cards to see who has them and a member known as Ericscardvault has about all of them. Anyone know him????
was gonna say! i have a gale sayrers auto/50 and id throw it your way for nada if ya needed lol.... good luck on your finds!
(02-05-2012 11:01 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: [ -> ]was gonna say! i have a gale sayrers auto/50 and id throw it your way for nada if ya needed lol.... good luck on your finds!

Thanks appreciate the kind thought!!!! Will keep you guys and gals updated on the search Big Grin
One more down THANKS to Sevans1979 Big Grin
Bump for help Smile
will keep an eye out for ya T Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's