Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I pulled this today 2011 Topps Marquee Acclaimed Impressions Dual Relic Autographs Gold #AID5 Cal Ripken Jr. 4/5

And what I want in return trade is Chicago Cubs or help for my sets. My set needs are:

2008 Yankee Stadium Legacy Memorabilia GU Lou Gehrig & Lou Pinella
2007 Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia Babe Ruth GU Bat
2005 Sweet Spot Classic Patch Fergie Jenkins
2005 Topps World Series Champions Relics (White Sox) (need most higher end cards from this white sox set)

heres a scan or check my photobucket link:

[Image: ScannedImage.jpg]
Awesome card, grats on the pull
Krangry

Thanks!
thats a pretty ridiculous pull! congrats
i thought i would post it for you so people can see it. i have quite a bit of cubs if you want to take a look at my org.

[Image: ScannedImage.jpg]
That is super sick man ! Congrats on the pull I hope you get something you want for it bro.
i got lots of Cubs stuff. what are you looking for for it? I got Castro and Sosa autos I could move for that.
sastahl
Thanks for your repost of the pic.... how is that done? and as far as your open offer you sent, I do like a couple of the Castro autos you have there, but I really would like to hit one or two of my set needs for this card, so Im gonna hold off on your offer for right now.

Jakelovescards
Thank you!

MrSwankTank21
If you want to send me a list of the sosa and castro that would be fine, but again Im more interested in getting some of my wantlist taken care of with this card. Do you have any jumbo cubs patches by chance?
Really Nice

Doubt I have anything you're looking for
iconms

I did check your organize but sorry to say I didnt see anything I can use right now
thanks fpr the compliment!
(02-06-2012 01:33 PM)loadwarior Wrote: [ -> ]sastahl
Thanks for your repost of the pic.... how is that done? and as far as your open offer you sent, I do like a couple of the Castro autos you have there, but I really would like to hit one or two of my set needs for this card, so Im gonna hold off on your offer for right now.

Jakelovescards
Thank you!

MrSwankTank21
If you want to send me a list of the sosa and castro that would be fine, but again Im more interested in getting some of my wantlist taken care of with this card. Do you have any jumbo cubs patches by chance?

no problem. to post the pics on here just go to it on photobucket and it will have a list of addresses/codes for that image, you want the one that has [IMG] in the front of it. and then just copy and paste
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's