Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: wrong card images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going thru trying to pick out some cards and looking at the images. Several players have the wrong card image shown. Is there a way to report this? I don't get how this passes without notice before it is posted?
I know what you mean. If you look at Tom Brady's Ultra RC, it has a picture of Kyle Brady from Skybox, I believe. I've seen a few others as well. I'm just wondering when they're going to put actual pics next to the cards after people have uploaded them (like me).
and thus why i have argued that general users shouldnt be able to upload pics
(02-04-2012 01:58 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]and thus why i have argued that general users shouldnt be able to upload pics

Doesn't Beckett approve of the pics before adding them to the national database? It's a pretty big error when you don't know the difference between Tom Brady and Kyle Brady. That's almost crazy talk.

I've uploaded nice pics for a lot of my cards, when is Beckett gonna pick someone's and put it up?
(02-05-2012 12:09 AM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't Beckett approve of the pics before adding them to the national database? It's a pretty big error when you don't know the difference between Tom Brady and Kyle Brady. That's almost crazy talk.

I've uploaded nice pics for a lot of my cards, when is Beckett gonna pick someone's and put it up?

some of them are way off. Like in hockey for instance Jan Erixon has a Bob Essensa pic. Now were not talking name being off by a little, that's alot. I guess what can ya do if they aren't going to approve them to be sure it is legit.
Reference URL's