Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My son was born at 2:16 a.m. the 2nd. Since 2012 Topps released on the 1st I wanna build the set to commemorate his birth and put it away for him.

I have busted 15 cereal boxes and a blaster and will likely grab some more today, so I will get a list updated. If you wanna swap dupes or have busted a lot let me know so we can get a few trades going.

I will not be doing the black or relics and autos likely so those will all be FT.
Well congrats on the little one!!!
If I have any you need just let me know.
(02-04-2012 10:33 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]My son was born at 2:16 a.m. the 2nd. Since 2012 Topps released on the 1st I wanna build the set to commemorate his birth and put it away for him.

I have busted 15 cereal boxes and a blaster and will likely grab some more today, so I will get a list updated. If you wanna swap dupes or have busted a lot let me know so we can get a few trades going.

I will not be doing the black or relics and autos likely so those will all be FT.

Got a few dup's listed for 2012 set.
Reference URL's