Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in any and all 2012 World Series Relics, please pm me and we maybe able to work out a trade. Thanks, Corey

[Image: DescalsoWorldSeriesRelic.jpg]
These are harder to come by then i thought they would be, and frankly im not spending 100$ on a relic card : /
They are crazy expensive for what they are, unless they certify them as being from jerseys from the World Series, which I highly doubt they would do. I'd love to see what they look like this year though.
(02-02-2012 05:44 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]They are crazy expensive for what they are, unless they certify them as being from jerseys from the World Series, which I highly doubt they would do. I'd love to see what they look like this year though.

I pulled a descalso out of two rack packs and they are not from the world series!!!
(02-02-2012 06:19 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]I pulled a descalso out of two rack packs and they are not from the world series!!!
nor are they from Descalso Smile j/k
(02-02-2012 06:22 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]nor are they from Descalso Smile j/k

I hit a Wolfman Relic numbered to 10 out of Ginter this year and it said that it was made of nothing at all...I was stocked thinking it was from the original wolfman movie.
Reference URL's