Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking to trade for 2012 Golden Giveaway code cards.....anyone who would like to trade theirs off, shoot me an offer. Only looking to trade inserts for them unless I'm getting one heck of a deal.....we all know some of these codes end up with 90's base.
(02-01-2012 12:07 AM)krykslr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to trade for 2012 Golden Giveaway code cards.....anyone who would like to trade theirs off, shoot me an offer. Only looking to trade inserts for them unless I'm getting one heck of a deal.....we all know MOST of these codes end up with 90's base.

Fixed it for ya Big Grin
i have 7 of them
Inserts ? Really ? Sorry I am not trying to be rude I am just shocked a little. They are already selling on the bay for between $5 and $6 each. Heck I am paying $5 each for them cash right now. I think when the hype wears off in October you might have better luck with this deal bro. They are always hot at the beginning and then boost up again with series 2 and update.
$5 and $6 a piece? ouch I priced mine way to low then lol
(02-02-2012 03:00 AM)piyn Wrote: [ -> ]$5 and $6 a piece? ouch I priced mine way to low then lol
I guess I was wrong they go for $3 each. Dang I just paid $5 each for some.. Still $3 each is fat cash really for an insert...lol.. I feel like a dumb a$$ now. Lol..
I usually get rid of mine for $2.50 lol
I have one available if you still want it.
(02-02-2012 02:56 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: [ -> ]Inserts ? Really ? Sorry I am not trying to be rude I am just shocked a little. They are already selling on the bay for between $5 and $6 each. Heck I am paying $5 each for them cash right now. I think when the hype wears off in October you might have better luck with this deal bro. They are always hot at the beginning and then boost up again with series 2 and update.

Good lord....I think that reaction is a little over the top to say the least. Come on man, SHOCKED? YOU might have paid $5-6 for them.....sorry to burst your bubble but you paid 2x what they typically go for.

What else would you offer for a code? There's no way I'd offer a relic/auto for them, and nobody wants base. Inserts are really the only thing to offer for something like that.
hell i got ripped off yesterday when i sold 6 codes on bay for $10
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's