Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I will start by saying that I picked up all of this stuff for just under 30 bucks. I will start with some trade bait for when I am ready to start trading again

[Image: EdwardsCrown.jpg]
[Image: JonesPlatinumAuto.jpg]
[Image: RobertsCrown.jpg]

Then these 2 for my random auto PC
[Image: BruceAuto.jpg]
[Image: UltimateWilliamsAuto.jpg]

Then I picked these up cause they were cheap and I am a giants fan
[Image: LorenzenContenders.jpg]
[Image: PalmerContenders.jpg]
[Image: MossContenders.jpg]
[Image: WebsterAuto.jpg]

And last but most certanly not least was a very rare find for me and I found it on COMC, I never find any autos that I need but found this one
[Image: CollinsProlineGold.jpg]
This is the Gold version, I have had the blue version for quite some time but never came across this one except for once on another forum but the guy wanted way too much for it, let's just say I paid 30 bucks less than what he wanted for his. I would update the Collins PC page but it won't let me update cause there are too many pictures, guess they fixed that bug.
nice grabs. sad the taiwan auto is smeared, but sounds like you got a great deal on the lot
(01-31-2012 05:45 PM)DMentdEntertainment Wrote: [ -> ]nice grabs. sad the taiwan auto is smeared, but sounds like you got a great deal on the lot

Thanks man and I didn't even notice the Jones until you just said something. LOL
nice collins pickup!
Sweet pick-ups!! Its always nice to find some much needed pc items!
(01-31-2012 06:11 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]nice collins pickup!

thanks bud wish I could just find more stuff that I need

(01-31-2012 06:22 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pick-ups!! Its always nice to find some much needed pc items!

Yes it is and I might have another Legacy coming in soon as well!!! I know you like them as much as I do
Great pickups!!! Congrats on the Collins find Big Grin
Always nice to find something you NEED! good stuff!
Reference URL's