Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Shady Ebay people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So this morning, I got in and won a Romo Auto/Patch #'d /5 for $69

I thought it was going to be a steal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270899823970?ssP...500wt_1156

About an hour later AFTER I sent my payment, the guy tells me that the card is "no longer in stock" and he would be glad to replace it with another player I collect.

Well unless the card of that player is an auto/patch #'d /5 then the answer is no. I requested a full refund and he stopped responding.

Here is his response:

Dear paranormalexaminer2008,

There was a problem Tha card is out of stock right now. I apologize that this happened. If there are other players you collect I could offer a deal on a different card if you would like

- nygiants3380
offer him negative feedback at the same price/same deal
+1
Ya he only has 27 items for sale so it not like his stock runith over!
Leave him a negative feedback,
That is total crap. and to top it off you will have to wait two weeks to open a claim... Sorry to hear that.
Thats messed up.Tell him youll just take the Lebron #/23 for the price you paid for the romo lol
(01-31-2012 03:54 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats messed up.Tell him youll just take the Lebron #/23 for the price you paid for the romo lol

x1
(01-31-2012 03:23 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]offer him negative feedback at the same price/same deal

Hahahaha!!! Thats awesome! Big Grin
(01-31-2012 03:51 PM)diablo71 Wrote: [ -> ]That is total crap. and to top it off you will have to wait two weeks to open a claim... Sorry to hear that.

You can file a claim as early as one week after the auction ends. For example, I won a card on 1/29. Here's what it says when I tried to file a claim (not that I need to) --

"The item is probably on its way. Please allow enough time for the seller to process and ship your item. If you still haven't received the item by Feb 05, 2012, please contact us. You can also try contacting the seller."

Just skip/ignore the last sentence and deal with eBay. Even if the seller says he won;t offer a refund, if eBay finds against him (and they should), then he HAS to issue a refund.
That's crock, what's the user nane, this guy needs to go on the ignore list!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's