Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Would you watch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yeah ill prob watch it....either way I am going to film some stuff at the shop and see what I come up with haha
Sounds like that show on discovery channel is going to be like pawn stars for sports memorabilia.
(01-31-2012 07:45 PM)OD_81_Texan Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like that show on discovery channel is going to be like pawn stars for sports memorabilia.

see I watched the video on youtube and it seems more like a sport memorabilia auction not a card store.
consignment auctions; still like card shop owner idea; didn't check out the youtube videos
As long as it isn't Swamp People, I'm fine. I hate that show. I don't know anyone here that acts like that. I kinda like Cajun pawn stars, its not too bad
Okay so which hot shot is going to produce this for me??? any takers haha
(01-31-2012 03:35 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Haha well I can cover both worlds! lol. And yeah ripkenfan I need to get it official lol. I just wouldnt know where to begin

phinzfan sounds like he might know where Smile
(01-31-2012 02:21 AM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]American Hoggers

That one must be on pay per view LMAO
I just want a small part where I bring in my 1991 fleer and try to get 1000 bucks once a week and sit on your couch and drink coffee and watch espn
(02-01-2012 01:13 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]I just want a small part where I bring in my 1991 fleer and try to get 1000 bucks once a week and sit on your couch and drink coffee and watch espn

haha dont we all
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's