Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I swear!!! If I get another Bilal Powell card in a box that costs over $180 I will never buy a box of cards again. I have now gotten 7 Bilal Powell Autos/Jerseys/Rc cards in 4 of my recent purchases of high end boxes.

So who is the low end player that plagues you guys??

In a $90 pack of Triple Threads I got TWO Bilal Powell cards!!! He is haunting my dreams!!
todman for me
Todman every time. He just won't go away!!
Kafka....
Lol, I have also gotten 2 todmans, one #d/25 and a jersey. It's like they make more of those players than the other players!!
Those darn Alabama players lol jk ive been pretty lucky this year but the one that haunts me is Corey Liuget. I dont want the curse of the CL auto lol
Bilal Powell is killing me i pull him about 5 time dumb todman and alex green out of like 11 box i pull 1 cam 1 a.j. green and 1 locker. everything eles Bilal Powell todman and green .
(01-28-2012 11:56 PM)pgrinpdt Wrote: [ -> ]I swear!!! If I get another Bilal Powell card in a box that costs over $180 I will never buy a box of cards again. I have now gotten 7 Bilal Powell Autos/Jerseys/Rc cards in 4 of my recent purchases of high end boxes.

So who is the low end player that plagues you guys??

In a $90 pack of Triple Threads I got TWO Bilal Powell cards!!! He is haunting my dreams!!

Toward the beginning of the season, I had a really bad case of Bilal Powell, but the doctor gave me some salve, and it cleared right up.

Now my ghost is Jerrel Jernigan. I pulled THREE cards of his from one Panini Gold Standard box/pack... and 2 of them were my hits.
whalen...4 high dollar box...4 Whalen auto REDEMPTIONS!
(01-29-2012 12:53 AM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]Toward the beginning of the season, I had a really bad case of Bilal Powell, but the doctor gave me some salve, and it cleared right up.

Now my ghost is Jerrel Jernigan. I pulled THREE cards of his from one Panini Gold Standard box/pack... and 2 of them were my hits.

Hahahahaha, the term "really bad case of Bilal Powell" is hilarious!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's