Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well guys, it's official. This year marks my 10th year in the card collecting hobby. I started at age 10 and here I am, a 20 year old, still collecting cards (only now I'm pickier lol). I wanna do something special and somewhat crazy to celebrate my anniversary. Any suggestions?
buy one box from the year you started and your favorite 2011 box!
(01-28-2012 10:06 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]buy one box from the year you started and your favorite 2011 box!

...crazier lol something I'll never forget lol
Well, here's this...
10 Year Anniversary Gifts: Symbols

Traditional: Aluminum
Modern: Diamond jewelry
Flower: Daffodils
Gemstone: Diamond/Black Onyx/Blue Sapphire

I dont know how that would relate to sports cards, so if you want, i'll just give a list of cards you could buy me.

Congrats on the milestone!!!!
Congrats!!
well if you were a year older in my state i would buy you a beer
[Image: 026.jpg]
Smile
keep it up bro, go get a soda and celebrate!
then make it cases and open them in a helicopter
(01-28-2012 10:13 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]then make it cases and open them in a helicopter

lol now THATS better lol
get a hooker and open boxes together...in a helicopter, lol.
(01-28-2012 10:19 PM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: [ -> ]get a hooker and open boxes together...in a helicopter, lol.

eh the hookers up here...I wouldn't want touching my body, let alone my cards lol
Run around the block clockwise 2 times, then counterclockwise 3, then take 10 big, deep fast breaths, and go to Ebay and buy the first page of cards about to expire...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's