Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am so bummed.
I was gonna start my newly updated thread. I have them scanned in order and wrote a little something or identified each serial # for each card. Just realized that all my written stuff is in word docs on my laptop that needs a new motherboard! whaaaaaaa Sad
oh man major bummer. i have been having issues with my ongoing niners thread as it wont let me put any more pics in the same message when i try to edit it. its happened to me before and everybody always says to just keep clicking the update button but it wont work for me now. so im kinda thinking my thread is dead lol. i hope to see yours soon!
Geeze, all that work!!! Hey, we still gotta meet up one of these days!
(01-28-2012 06:36 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]oh man major bummer. i have been having issues with my ongoing niners thread as it wont let me put any more pics in the same message when i try to edit it. its happened to me before and everybody always says to just keep clicking the update button but it wont work for me now. so im kinda thinking my thread is dead lol. i hope to see yours soon!

Yeah, I had that happen to my Gridiron Kings thread. I tried to add my newest additions and it would even let me keep all my original pics.
Reference URL's