Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got a other surprise package in the mail yesterday that wifey is scanning now. Thing is once again I have no idea who it's from, the package was loaded with a Ron of awesome Chiefs goodness and came from a James Marquette in MN. Mr. Marquette will you please step forward and be recognized. I will post the scans as soon as wifey gets them done, Thank You
i checked my address book and no james marquette man sorry. cant wait to see the goodies
(01-28-2012 03:26 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]i checked my address book and no james marquette man sorry. cant wait to see the goodies

Thanks Bro, wifey checked and I don't have it in my Beckett Rolodex either.
Nobody knows??????
That was from me, had my uncle send it so you wouldn't recognize my name Tongue
Hahah JK JK no more for you!
(01-28-2012 05:25 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]That was from me, had my uncle send it so you wouldn't recognize my name Tongue
Hahah JK JK no more for you!

Your ate up Bro, you had better not send me anything I owe you enough as it is plus it's hard to get anything you don't have or your not already on
Not on my address list either. Sorry Lumpster Sad
(01-28-2012 05:49 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Not on my address list either. Sorry Lumpster Sad

Well damn, thanks for looking T
Gonna lay a bill its an ebay purchase of SCF purchase LOL
(01-28-2012 06:08 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna lay a bill its an ebay purchase of SCF purchase LOL

Nope there was a lot of different Chiefs in there from base to refractors to game used to autos. Nothing I bought I even went and checked lol
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's