Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love 4 color jumbo patches Smile
[Image: 9ab43490.jpg]
Very nice! I have told myself I will stop buying dupes but those and the Platinums are hard to pass up lol
(01-28-2012 01:36 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! I have told myself I will stop buying dupes but those and the Platinums are hard to pass up lol

i have to agree. i have multiple inception patch/autos of taiwan jones. no more than two color (damn raiders and their plain uniforms) but i don't pass on them if the opportunity presents itself.

nice patch by the way phins. if only i could find a 4 color of my guy
(01-28-2012 01:41 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]i have to agree. i have multiple inception patch/autos of taiwan jones. no more than two color (damn raiders and their plain uniforms) but i don't pass on them if the opportunity presents itself.

nice patch by the way phins. if only i could find a 4 color of my guy

thank you Smile

I think the only way for you to get a 4 color is by getting the nfl logo or maybe you get some paint from the other teams helmet and maybe a grass stain ....heheh
(01-28-2012 01:46 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you Smile

I think the only way for you to get a 4 color is by getting the nfl logo or maybe you get some paint from the other teams helmet and maybe a grass stain ....heheh

yeah there are 3 colors out there. just havent been able to afford the going rates for them yet on the bay.
Reference URL's