Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Feedback Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I completed a trade and left feedback but for whatever reason it marked the feedback as all 0's. I didn't click on any of the stars so it shouldn't have left anything. Who do I talk to about deleting it for the other trader's feedback so that we can try it again?

Dave
I have that problem too. I completed a trade that went smoothly with no problems and the trader left remarks "Great Trade!!!" but hit all zero's so I got negative feedback. Is there a way to fix that?
thanks
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1471083.html

Please let me know the name of the other trader so I can get you added to the list.
other member is homerjg007
I accidentally left negative feedback for gamblersheaven. I left a positive note, but left feedback before clicking the stars(noob move) and it automatically left negative. Please reverse it if you can.
thanks CEOCARDS!

the trader is sky300x3
(01-28-2012 02:18 PM)jynkeys Wrote: [ -> ]other member is homerjg007

What? You left a Neg for Homer? That's a very serious crime there son, I believe the penalty is castration by duck Smile LOL
Negative feedback has not been removed for homerjg007 and i put it on the list some time ago
That's because there isn't a fix yet. All we can do now is keep track of who this has happened to (ie - "the list") so that when a fix is implemented by Beckett we know who to fix.
Add my name to the list. Negative left for bghoosier from hiflew. Can you please remove it ASAP? Thank you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's