Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to start a new thread to post my Jim Leonhard PC. To date, I have 14/18 of his cards that are listed in the OPG, which includes 9/11 of his 2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars cards. The collection also includes a custom card I made that he signed of him in his Ravens uni.

Still looking for his R&S True Green Parallel /100 and R&S Holofoil Parallel /25. Also still need one of his Wisconsin cards and the 2009 SP Signatures Signature Eights /8, but those will probably be the toughest finds.

I also now have my complete custom McFarlane figure set of Jim. Received his Bills, Ravens, and Jets figures to go along with the custom Badgers pose that I already had. I have posted pictures and scans of everything below. Working on making a special shelf for his stuff in my mancave that will keep it seperate from my Packers PC. Comments welcome and thanks for looking! If anybody can find any of my Jim Leonhard needs, I will gladly pay a finders fee!

[Image: JimLeonhard.jpg]

2005 Leaf R&S Black /50, True Blue /50, Longevity Parallel /99, Emerald /99, Gold /150, Sapphire /199, Ruby /250, Longevity /999

[Image: JimLeonhard2.jpg]

2005 Leaf R&S, 2005 Sweet Spot /899, 2010 Adrenalyn XL, 2011 Adrenalyn XL, Wisconsin, Ravens Custom, 2009 SP Signature /50

[Image: LeonhardFigure1.jpg]

Badgers Figure

[Image: Leonard_Bills_01.jpg]

Bills Figure

[Image: Leonard_Ravens_02.jpg]

Ravens Figure

[Image: Leonard_Jets_01.jpg]

Jets Figure

[Image: DSC00224.jpg]

Complete Set

Game Used Items

[Image: LeonhardGlovesCleats.jpg]

Game Used Gloves & Cleats From 10/25/09 vs. the Raiders.

[Image: LeonhardJersey4.jpg]

Game Used Jersey From 10/09/11 vs. the Patriots
HOLY CRAP!! thats awesome. did you make those yourself?
Thanks! Had them made by a customizer. I don't think I am anywhere near talented enough to do figures like that.
so cool alan. those figures look sweet. especially all the different variations together.
Thanks Ryan! Really pleased how the whole set turns out. Now if I can only finish my Leonhard R & S rainbow!
Awesome stuff, Alan!
Alan, Great collection.
I'm happy to have the 3 Jets cards, especially happy to find his only official auto #ed to 50, the custom card with his auto you have is fantastic, a truely valuable 1 of 1 for your collection.

Do you know where I could find his Wisconsin Badgers card, I like to collect college cards of players drafted by or who had a significant part of their career with the Jets. Leonhard is 50% Raven 50% Jet, so I'd like it.

Do you need the 2005 & 2006 Wisconsin Badgers sets, I took the 2005 Jason Pociask card out, the rest are yours if you P.M. me. A few of the strips have the last card with a slightly bent corner but they're in strips of 4. Joe Thomas is the biggest name I recognize from those two years.

Pociask got a 2006 Sweet Spot & Ultimate card, Upper Deck recognised him in those sets for his only RC's, the Jets had a large 2006 rookie class and he was about the 7th most important player. He was on IR on 2006, played for the Jets in 2007.
(01-26-2012 09:54 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stuff, Alan!

Thanks Brendan!
(01-28-2012 02:50 PM)ginge01 Wrote: [ -> ]Alan, Great collection.
I'm happy to have the 3 Jets cards, especially happy to find his only official auto #ed to 50, the custom card with his auto you have is fantastic, a truely valuable 1 of 1 for your collection.

Do you know where I could find his Wisconsin Badgers card, I like to collect college cards of players drafted by or who had a significant part of their career with the Jets. Leonhard is 50% Raven 50% Jet, so I'd like it.

Do you need the 2005 & 2006 Wisconsin Badgers sets, I took the 2005 Jason Pociask card out, the rest are yours if you P.M. me. A few of the strips have the last card with a slightly bent corner but they're in strips of 4. Joe Thomas is the biggest name I recognize from those two years.

Pociask got a 2006 Sweet Spot & Ultimate card, Upper Deck recognised him in those sets for his only RC's, the Jets had a large 2006 rookie class and he was about the 7th most important player. He was on IR on 2006, played for the Jets in 2007.

Thanks ginge! I got his Badgers card from a family member who got in down in Madison at one of the games. I have seen a few on eBay, so that would probably be your best bet. Otherwise, some card shops in the Madison/Milwaukee area might be a good bet to find them.

I don't collect much of the Badgers except for Jim Leonhard and Mike Newkirk, so I don't have much need for the 2005 & 2006 sets at this point. I know a few other members on here who might be very interested in them including sconnienation3, who lives around the Madison area and could probably keep a lookout for the Leonhard Badgers cards for you. If you happen to come across the 2008 Wisconsin set, I would be very interested in getting that for the Mike Newkirk card that is in it though.
(02-01-2012 11:18 AM)alanch Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Brendan!

Thanks ginge! I got his Badgers card from a family member who got in down in Madison at one of the games. I have seen a few on eBay, so that would probably be your best bet. Otherwise, some card shops in the Madison/Milwaukee area might be a good bet to find them.

I don't collect much of the Badgers except for Jim Leonhard and Mike Newkirk, so I don't have much need for the 2005 & 2006 sets at this point. I know a few other members on here who might be very interested in them including sconnienation3, who lives around the Madison area and could probably keep a lookout for the Leonhard Badgers cards for you. If you happen to come across the 2008 Wisconsin set, I would be very interested in getting that for the Mike Newkirk card that is in it though.

Thanks for the update, busy work week so late on replies, reading through the last weeks thread.
Bump for updates to 1st post!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's