Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have team bags from ultra pro and graded card sleeves also from ultra pro the team bags. The team bags are to small for the one touches and the graded card sleeves are to big. But i have gotten cards from ebay that came in one touches that were in some sort of team bag or something where it fit well there was not a lot of extra room like with the graded card ones, and they were able to seal unlike when i try to put one in one of my team bags.
Pro Mold makes a team bag with a longer flap that I use on one touch mag holders. Works great for 100 pt and below as well as some 130 pt holders. The holders can then fit comfortably and smoothly into most trading card boxes if you desire.
check out my bucket! all my cards are in pretty much the same supplies..... I use mag holders and ultra pro graded sleeves with the adhesive strip (1.50-2$ for 100) .... then just fold over till its tight and seal....done Smile.... and they re-seal pretty well too !
[Image: eaa19ec6.jpg]
where do you find those? i checked a few places and dont see them
i get em at my LCS.... I'm goin saturday before I go to the post office..... if ya want to put in an order let me know. Ill call for an exact price for ya.
have you seen anything in your search that would fit this size graded slab?

[Image: e6a25aa3.jpg]
thanks for the offer phinzphan1372 but i meant where does melcmd find the pro mold ones i have the graded card ones already and dont like the extra room they leave but i will try the way you suggested and no sorry i havent seen a team bag/graded card sleeve etc that would fit that monster of a slab
I keep it in a zip-loc...pm me your address ill send a few sleeves in a pwe so ya can try
(01-24-2012 03:06 PM)melcmd Wrote: [ -> ]Pro Mold makes a team bag with a longer flap that I use on one touch mag holders. Works great for 100 pt and below as well as some 130 pt holders. The holders can then fit comfortably and smoothly into most trading card boxes if you desire.

I found this webpage with the help of your reply.

http://www.pro-molddirect.com/Magnetic_Card_Holders.htm
These bags fit great with the one touches.

[Image: DarrylsPictures002.jpg]

Aloha
Your 3 1/4" X 5" + 1" FLAP beats my 3 3/8" X 4" + 1" FLAP Big Grin Yup, you are FTW Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's