Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you can see by my join date, I've been around a while. Smile

I was wondering if this is still one of the better venues for trading online? It looks like there is still some activity, so I assume yes.

I haven't been around since they have massively updated the site. Wow.
It depends. I've had better luck elsewhere, but it just depends on what you've got & how reliable you turn out to be..
this is the only site for me cuz it is like a family here. i am a member at others but this is where the true collectors are who care about this fine hobby.. there are a few bad eggs like all sites but we watch others backs and folks care about others here..
you will be happy if you deal with upstanding members and do your homework.
the MOD's here are fantastic and will help in anyway.(like most members)
have some fun bro, its the best here and once you get used to it all others will be the backup sites...no BS.
Smile
LMK if you need anything, i know some smart folks here if i cant help.
It can be but just like any other site pulling teeth with tweezers might be easier
(01-23-2012 11:25 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]It can be but just like any other site pulling teeth with tweezers might be easier

....and my tweezers just....don't...work.....very...well...
[Image: pgi0040.jpg]
I'm not a huge trader but there are a few great "close knit" sites rockin and rollin right now. I never put all my eggs in one basket.
(01-23-2012 11:21 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]this is the only site for me cuz it is like a family here. i am a member at others but this is where the true collectors are who care about this fine hobby.. there are a few bad eggs like all sites but we watch others backs and folks care about others here..
you will be happy if you deal with upstanding members and do your homework.
the MOD's here are fantastic and will help in anyway.(like most members)
have some fun bro, its the best here and once you get used to it all others will be the backup sites...no BS.
Smile
LMK if you need anything, i know some smart folks here if i cant help.

this is a bad egg...but really I dont trade much anymore...there are always great topics and debates going on here though. Like others said there are some people who try and ruin it for everyone but theres ALOT of great people and traders here. Btw Chibearsboy is a fabulous member I was Jk. haha
I'm on another site as well as here and the other site is very close between all the members, but it's easier finding cards on here
Thanks for all the input. I don't want to overwhelm myself getting back into trading, so I will just stick to here. As I mentioned, I am getting some stuff together to trade for Bama players.
It seems like there is a close knit group of traders, especially if you are into the newer, non-graded stuff. I haven't had any luck really trading graded cards for graded cards....which is ok other than any card I get I will be sending off to be graded so there is an added expense and you never know the "true" condition until it comes back.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's