Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In 2003 nearly every issue of the Beckett had a sample card in it. Many of which were Frank Thomas. Does anyone still have them? They all say sample in gold or silver stamp across the back on the bottom.

I am in need for these cards.
bump!
I may have some. I will check when I get home tonight.
(01-18-2012 10:29 AM)ty_slocumb Wrote: [ -> ]I may have some. I will check when I get home tonight.

thanks
My ORG says I have this one

2003 Studio Samples #20 Frank Thomas [silver without serifs]

...also have this
[Image: scan0052.jpg]
Hi

i have one of the cards you speak of. it is a 2003 Leaf of Thomas with silver SAMPLE on the bottom. Let me know.

(01-17-2012 11:44 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]In 2003 nearly every issue of the Beckett had a sample card in it. Many of which were Frank Thomas. Does anyone still have them? They all say sample in gold or silver stamp across the back on the bottom.

I am in need for these cards.
I think the last beckett mag I had was from 2002 and there were some sample cards in a few issues, but no Thomas.
PMs sent
did you get my Thomas card that I sent you PWE?
(01-18-2012 05:18 PM)captdolo Wrote: [ -> ]did you get my Thomas card that I sent you PWE?

Yeah, I didn't PM cause I posted it in my share thread with a thanks and figured you'd see. Sorry!
Reference URL's