Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the ones that I have pick out to have graded....if you guys have any other suggestions on some of my other cards LMK

[Image: img300.jpg]
Good luck bud.....chrome grades tuff....they are always so picky with it
Nice Selmon card.
Is it better to do the online form or print it out?
Print it and send it with the order
You really need to check the surface and the back of the card along with the corners. I sent in 20 and only 3 came back as 9's the rest were 9.5 along with 3 10's. They are very picky and if you see something wrong they will find 2-3 things wrong.
(01-14-2012 11:25 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: [ -> ]You really need to check the surface and the back of the card along with the corners. I sent in 20 and only 3 came back as 9's the rest were 9.5 along with 3 10's. They are very picky and if you see something wrong they will find 2-3 things wrong.

I am still new to this, so that is why I am sending in items that I what slab and protected anyways no matter what the grade is and yeah I had some others I wanted to send but I could tell it was not gonig to be good.
I can understand protection versus grading to bad its all the same price!
(01-14-2012 11:04 PM)card ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Is it better to do the online form or print it out?

You can get in on my group submissions. 20 day service.
(01-14-2012 11:59 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]You can get in on my group submissions. 20 day service.

+1
Reference URL's