Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, a MAJOR thank you to rpm61m. James, thank you so very much for the freebies. It was by far the most freebies I have ever gotten on here, quite a surprise. A nice addition to my RC PC.

We made a simple 2 for 1 trade and he blew me out of the water with the extras. I have to admit I am embarassed, I sent him nothing extra. I did not have anything from the list of players on his profile. So now a hunting I must go.

Thanks James, your a class act here.

Art
(01-14-2012 08:37 AM)ahvjr Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, a MAJOR thank you to rpm61m. James, thank you so very much for the freebies. It was by far the most freebies I have ever gotten on here, quite a surprise. A nice addition to my RC PC.

We made a simple 2 for 1 trade and he blew me out of the water with the extras. I have to admit I am embarassed, I sent him nothing extra. I did not have anything from the list of players on his profile. So now a hunting I must go.

Thanks James, your a class act here.

Art

Your welcome, glad you liked the freebies and no need to go hunting dont expect anything in return. thanks for the trade Art!
Awesome Art! WTG rpm, did the same to me and was definitely greatful Smile
Great job rpm!!! Art you totally deserve 'em buddy Big Grin
Great job!!! Another awesome member!!!
Reference URL's