Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
both myself and pbeanjr started really working on our PC Smile

thanks to some great friends here on Beckett, some great breaks, and some heavy duty trading we've come a long way Smile

here's our favorites Smile
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/p.../PC%20NFT/

and sooooo many other great cards we've accumulated Smile
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/p...ards%20FT/

if you get a chance, please take a browse and let us know what you think Smile

pbean and pbeanjr
Really nice stuff. That Barry Sanders Exquisite booklet is really sharp.
(01-13-2012 09:29 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice stuff. That Barry Sanders Exquisite booklet is really sharp.

thanks Smile and ..... I wish it was a Barry Sad ..... it's Billy Sims Smile
Ehhhhh Billy Sims, Barry Sanders it's all just a bunch of BS to me lol I kill me sometimes

Great stuff Beans
(01-13-2012 09:37 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Ehhhhh Billy Sims, Barry Sanders it's all just a bunch of BS to me lol I kill me sometimes

Great stuff Beans

lol ..... and thanks Smile been rebuilding the bucket for the past few weeks ..... deleted over 100 cards and have to add about another 300 still Smile good God this hobbies a lot of work !!! Smile
Very nice collection you have there.
(01-13-2012 09:37 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Ehhhhh Billy Sims, Barry Sanders it's all just a bunch of BS to me lol I kill me sometimes

Great stuff Beans

Lol, I just saw a Lions RB and saw the signature was B then S so Sanders popped up in my mind.
You guys have come a long way!!! Awesome job!!!
Loved looking at ur nice cards. The Sanders stuff is absolutely amzing and I really love the Sims stuff. Being a die hard Sooner, really liked the sooners u had. Now is jr a Bucs fan??? Loved the Selmons and McCoys toooooo!!!! lol Again nice stuff and really enjoyed looking Later bro Mike
thanks everyone Smile it's been a blast, and we're adding every day Smile

hopefully I'll get another 100 or so posted up in the next few days Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's