Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone haven't traded on here in awhile, wanted to get through the holidays before attempting more trades. Anyways Im looking for Giants mostly (Cain, Bumgardner, sandoval, lincecum, will clark etc) and perhaps some A's. Got a lot of inserts and refractors so always willing to trade for Giants inserts. Please take a look and maybe we can work a few trades out. I still got a bunch of things to add to my Org. Thanks
I just pulled an Andres Torres auto out of a blaster of Gypsy Queen last week - feel free to send me an offer if you're interested in that or anything else in my org.

ETA: Also have a GU of Matt Cain from 07 Spectrum FT. Has a slight ripple in the card underneath the swatch though.
(01-13-2012 04:42 PM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]I just pulled an Andres Torres auto out of a blaster of Gypsy Queen last week - feel free to send me an offer if you're interested in that or anything else in my org.

ETA: Also have a GU of Matt Cain from 07 Spectrum FT. Has a slight ripple in the card underneath the swatch though.

I got that Torres auto already, but I will check your org for anything I may like. By the way where are you still finding Gypsy Queen blasters man I havent seen those around here in months and they were my favorite.
(01-13-2012 05:11 PM)youarebad Wrote: [ -> ]I got that Torres auto already, but I will check your org for anything I may like. By the way where are you still finding Gypsy Queen blasters man I havent seen those around here in months and they were my favorite.

+1!!!
Dick's sporting goods of all places - just last weekend.

Had to go get my girls some new clothes for their dance class, and as we were checking out - there was one on the shelf.

It wouldn't ring up and I told the guy they usually sell for $20, but he gave it to me for $15. Then I got the auto to top it off...I must have been a good boy Smile
Reference URL's