Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hadn't used the Organize feature in over a year. I had just over 100 items in there at the time and had no issues using it. I decided to start trading now and I am locked out of organize because it says with over 100 items I must sign up and pay $19.95 to use organize. Is there any way of just deleting everything in my organize so I can add the cards to trade without having to pay the $19.95?
Nope

But if you only need temporary access, a cheaper option is to purchase a one month OPG subscription of your choice, which is only $9. Of course, you only get access for the month though instead of a full year.
Ok, is there anyone I can email to have my organize reset? Or am I just screwed because I didn't get the number under 100 when the system changed. That would suck, cause I could just create a new account for trading but I have had this one for almost 15 years and really don't want to have to change just to trade.
That really sucks John, sorry to hear that happened. I think you have to pay for at least one month to fix it. Good luck
Why not just pay 9$, pretty cheap rate to have unlimited trades if i do say so myself.
Ok, so if I pay for a month and then get my organize under 100 cards will I still be locked out once the month ends, or will I be able to use it freely again. I sure do miss the simple Buy/Sell/Trade method, but then again I also got hosed a few times with big trades that way. It sounds like the new method has kept most of the bad traders away. I don't mind paying the $9 for the month, I just want to make sure that I am not going to lose the use after the month is up.
Actually, after looking at the $19.95 option for the year I might do that as it says it gives you a total value for your collection. Can someone tell me if it just gives you a total for all folders or will it give you a total for each folder? As I would like to separate my Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter, Stockton, Malone, and UF players into different folders and know the value of each of those folders. I believe it used to do this when it was free, but I am curious if it still does that.
(01-10-2012 11:34 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, is there anyone I can email to have my organize reset? Or am I just screwed because I didn't get the number under 100 when the system changed. That would suck, cause I could just create a new account for trading but I have had this one for almost 15 years and really don't want to have to change just to trade.

No - Beckett has said they can not (or will not) reset or delete your organize. Several others have asked already.

Also - just a heads up I'd be sure to read the TOS on owning multiple accounts.

I know it's not the answer you want, but it's the one we've been given repeatedly.
(01-10-2012 11:53 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so if I pay for a month and then get my organize under 100 cards will I still be locked out once the month ends, or will I be able to use it freely again. I sure do miss the simple Buy/Sell/Trade method, but then again I also got hosed a few times with big trades that way. It sounds like the new method has kept most of the bad traders away. I don't mind paying the $9 for the month, I just want to make sure that I am not going to lose the use after the month is up.

You'll have unlimited access for the month. If at the time your OPG sub ends, you have under 100 cards then you'll still be able to access those cards until you go back over 100 again.

It's important to remember than when you trade, the cards you trade for get added to your organize so if you're not careful accepting a trade can put you back over 100 and lock you out again.

Quote:Actually, after looking at the $19.95 option for the year I might do that as it says it gives you a total value for your collection. Can someone tell me if it just gives you a total for all folders or will it give you a total for each folder? As I would like to separate my Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter, Stockton, Malone, and UF players into different folders and know the value of each of those folders. I believe it used to do this when it was free, but I am curious if it still does that.

That I don't know - I'll have to defer to someone who has purchased this option to confirm.
(01-10-2012 11:53 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so if I pay for a month and then get my organize under 100 cards will I still be locked out once the month ends, or will I be able to use it freely again. I sure do miss the simple Buy/Sell/Trade method, but then again I also got hosed a few times with big trades that way. It sounds like the new method has kept most of the bad traders away. I don't mind paying the $9 for the month, I just want to make sure that I am not going to lose the use after the month is up.
Actually, after looking at the $19.95 option for the year I might do that as it says it gives you a total value for your collection. Can someone tell me if it just gives you a total for all folders or will it give you a total for each folder? As I would like to separate my Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter, Stockton, Malone, and UF players into different folders and know the value of each of those folders. I believe it used to do this when it was free, but I am curious if it still does that.

You can look at the value of each different collection/folder. Im not sure if it will display values without owning the OPG however.
(01-10-2012 11:58 AM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]You can look at the value of each different collection/folder. Im not sure if it will display values without owning the OPG however.

That is what I was wondering. When I go to sign up for organize at $19.95 for the year it says that it "calculates your collection's value*". However the asterisk says "*with 1-year Sport subscription". So I am not sure exactly what that means. I know the old Organize that was free gave totals for each folder without buying the OPG. If anyone knows for sure I would greatly appreciate the help. THANKS
(01-10-2012 12:08 PM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]When I go to sign up for organize at $19.95 for the year it says that it "calculates your collection's value*". However the asterisk says "*with 1-year Sport subscription".

I would interpret that to mean it will give you your collection value only if you ALSO have an OPG subscription.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's